About A&A Computers
“ We sell service… Since 1995”
A&A Computers Ltd. was established in 1995 in recognition of the need for reliable computer repair services and relevant computer training.
The company was founded and is managed by a highly qualified and experienced Information Technology expert and provides a full range of computer products and services in Arusha, Tanzania.
We have well-stocked shops, fully equipped workshops, service centres, and quality assurance centres. Staff development is continuous to ensure that our professionals are abreast of the latest technologies.
Our corporate vision has guided the company in the conduct of its business since 1995, when first written by co-founders Agnes and Alex Righolt.
“To be a successful, enduring Tanzanian ICT and Business Solutions Company, environmentally focused, providing excellent ICT services and products in East Africa.”
To satisfy the needs of our customers in East Africa with regard to ICT products and services.
To maintain professionalism by employing competent technical staff and to development our staff in emerging technologies.
To maintain our integrity and transparency to all of our stakeholders.
To offer a wide range of environmentally friendly products and processes.
Our Core Values
Our core values help us develop our culture, our brand and our business strategies. These are our five core values:
- We believe in open, ethical, and non-discriminatory business practices.
- We treat each of our suppliers, clients and employees in a respectful, fair, and above-board manner.
- We believe that our business is built on the collective talents of our employees.
- We act with due care for the environment and the community.
- We commit ourselves to keeping up with the business techniques and technologies that allow us to provide better services for our clients, and better working conditions for our employees.