Warranty & Returns
Goods sold by A&A Computers are warranted free from defects in materials and workmanship. In case of a factory defect or malfunction within the warranty period, we have the product repaired or replaced free of charge.
Pease take note of our warranty procedures below.
- The client returns the malfunctioning item to A&A Computers, with a written claim for warranty, and the sales receipt.
- A&A Computers sends the item to the manufacturer’s Service Centre.
- The manufacturer’s Service Centre decides whether or not warranty is given.
- Warranty is given on factory defects only, and excludes improper use and damage caused by connection without using power conditioning, rough transport, omission to recharge batteries, etc.
- Service Centres’ handling may take up to six weeks.
- A&A computers cannot refund the client with a replacement, until the manufacturer’s Service Centre gives a go-ahead.
- A&A Computers may have loan items available, for clients having a credit facility with the company.
Warranty Claim Form